You know what it is with organizing and clutter?
It's not a good deal if you don't need it. I saw this quote on Pinterest the other day and you know what, it's true. Why do we buy stuff that we just don't really need and that makes organizing our homes and our lives harder?
I think sometimes quotes can really get you thinking. I love quotes and the best ones I collect on my Pinterest board.
To get you and me in the right mindset for organizing, I collected 28 quotes.
I hope you get inspired by them. Enjoy!
- Your true self is hidden underneath the clutter
- Everything you own, owns you right back
- The question of what you want to own is actually the question of how you want to live your life ( by Marie Kondo)
- Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
- If you bring something new into your home, you need to take something out
- Do you love it? Do you need it? Do you use it? If no, pitch it or give it away (by Flylady)
- What if I need it one day? They make more
- Release it into the wild. It'll find its way to a new home
- Just because I can see its potential, doesn't mean I'm the one to realize it
- Clutter is nothing more than postponed decisions (by Barbara Hemphill)
- Take it one room at a time
- You can't organize clutter!
- If you don't use it, lose it
- Clutter is the end result of procrastination
- In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. Find the fun and snap! The job's a game (by Mary Poppins)
- The space between expectation and reality is called disappointment
- If it doesn't bring you joy, let it go!
- Owning less is better than organizing more (by Joshua Becker)
- Only touch it once
- Your home is a living space, not a storage space
- Clutter represents indecisions
- Be known for the life you live, not for the things you buy
- Physical clutter is mental clutter
- Clutter is not just the stuff on your floor. It's anything that stands between you and the life you want to be living ( by Peter Walsh)
- The best, the favorite, the necessary (by Emily Ley)
- You can't live in chaos and be effective
- Progress, not perfection
- Done is better than perfect
Now besides organizing and decluttering,
what would be more fun than printing a few (or all if you want to) out and hang them in your cluttered areas around the house. That's why I made printables out of them.
I hope these quotes wil inspire you and get you to organize and declutter your home.
And I would love to know what your favorit quote is. Let me know in the comments, ok?