Are you a trend follower or do you create your own style?
Every season the big designers come with a new range of clothing which they present to "us" on the runway. They tell us what to wear this season. What colors, materials, and styles are hot.
I myself go by my own trend.
And although there is this certain offer on clothes in the shops, of course, I manage to pick what suits me and my style most.
For fall 2017 there are a lot of different directions you could go.
Here are some keywords when it comes to Fall Fashion 2017:
- red (thé color for fall 2017)
- glitter (as in silver and gold)
- cowboy look (in a feminine way)
- pantsuit (maybe for work)
- neutral plaids (think the '70s)
- high collar (but no turtlenecks)
- broad shoulders (with shoulder pads?)
- chic fishnet tights (worn in a classy way)
- floral prints (tops and dresses)
- mid-length skirts (with lots of movement)
- wide belts (on clothes and coats)
- fun fake fur (in browns or colors)
- knitted sweaters (crafts and culture)
- words (make it clear, make a statement)